Applications are now being accepted for students entering the Class of 2024, the Class of 2023 or the Class of 2022. Contact our Admissions office if you have any questions about your incoming freshmen or your transfer student.
St. Paul Catholic High School admits students to the school on the basis of their academic potential, preparation, and achievement. Students are expected to possess intellectual curiosity, motivation, and maturity to profit from a stimulating and intellectual environment.
Additionally, students are expected to exhibit acceptable standards of behavior.
ONLINE APPLICATION for INCOMING FRESHMEN
St. Paul Catholic High School encourages prospective students to complete an online Application for Admission. Applicants may work on their on-line application, save it and continue to work on it and submit it as soon as possible.
Students applying to St. Paul using the online application must also download, print and submit a completed Admissions Application Package to St. Paul.
The Admissions Application Package includes:
- Authorization for Release of Student Info
- Recommendation Forms: English, Mathematics
- Guidance Information Form
- Placement Exam Registration (Online Link to Come) Placement Exam Registration (Printable) – All students applying to grade 9 or 10 must take a placement exam. The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language. The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections. To be considered for merit scholarships students should take the placement exam in November or December. If those dates do not work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Placement exams are held at St. Paul Catholic High School and a $25.00 testing fee covers the cost of the exam.
- Copies of grade 7 and grade 8 report cards.
- A copy of SBAC or IOWA Exam scores.
*Note: If you are unable to print out the application package or placement exam form, please contact our Admission Office at, 860-584-0911 Ext. 34
To download a printable application, please click here Application for Admission.
To apply for admission to St. Paul Catholic High School, prospective transfer students are asked to submit a completed Admissions Application Package (see above) and an online Application for Admission. In addition, transfer students are required to have a personal interview. To schedule this interview please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.