Thank you for your interest in St. Paul Catholic High School
Prospective students looking to attend St. Paul Catholic High School in the 2020-2021 school year must take a High School Placement Exam. Call the Admissions Office (860-584-0911) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date & time to take the Placement Exam.
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- The test fee is $25
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted
There will be a Financial Assistance Information Session which will take place in the St. Paul Catholic High School auditorium on Saturday, February 22 as well. While students are taking the placement exam, parents and guardians are invited to learn about the financial assistance process and other general information. The session begins at 8:00 a.m. and will last approximately 1 hour.
Your registration will only be complete once you complete the form below and submit payment.