Class of 2025 prospective students and Class of 2024 transfers looking to attend St. Paul Catholic High School in the 2021-2022 school year must take a High School Placement Exam either in-person or online.
Want to take the Placement Exam? We are still offering In-Person or Online placement exams.
Contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.584.0911 to make an appointment.
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- Students taking the Online placement exam will be contacted by Mr. Matt Crowley, Director of Admissions after you’ve registered. A date between now and February 6th will be scheduled. Students who take the exam online will not be eligible for merit scholarships.
- The test fee is $25, covering the cost of the exam.
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted
Families — There will be an informational session beginning at 8:00am for parents/guardians to hear about St. Paul academic programs as well as a tuition assistance conversation. Families are welcome to join us in-person in the auditorium OR you can join us on Facebook Live (www.facebook.com/stpaulcatholichighschool/live) that morning. Masks will be required and social distancing guidelines will be followed. No registration required to attend.
Would you rather send in a printable form with a check? CLICK HERE!