Register to Play – Spring
In order to be eligible to participate, Student Athletes and Parents/Guardians should COMPLETE THE SPECIFIC SPORT FORM IN ITS ENTIRETY.
This must be completed before a student can begin a SPRING sport.
Spring sport pre-season parent/player meetings – TBA
Register to Play/Permission to Play Forms – choose the sport below:
Boys Outdoor Track
Girls Outdoor Track
EACH SEASON – all student athletes & parents/guardians must complete the Register to Play form in order for a student athlete to begin the season. The following items are included in the registration and are important pieces that should be reviewed, understood and agreed upon by both the student athlete & parent/guardian.
- Baseline Concussion Education Plan and Consent Document
- Cardiac Arrest Education Plan and Consent Document
- Athlete/Parent St. Paul Athletic Presentation Document
- St. Paul Athletic Permission to Play Form
- St. Paul Class Act Pledge
This form must be handed in to the school nurse (St. Paul main office) or uploaded on the registration form when registering. Please do not hand it to a coach.
- Students must have a new physical completed every 13 months. Make sure your physical does not expire in the middle of a season.
- Students must use the State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record for a physical. It is available to download HERE, in the main office, nurses’ office, or your doctor’s office.
- The physician must ‘check’ the box on the blue form that states, “This student may participate fully in athletic activities and competitive sports.”
- If there are any major health changes or concerns during the school year, student-athletes may be asked to provide updated medical clearance.
Baseline Concussion Testing:
All freshmen and incoming transfers must take a Baseline Concussion Test (the baseline test also gets updated during the student’s junior year).
St. Paul Catholic Student Handbook/Athletic Policies:
You can find the Student Handbook/Athletic Policies (starting on pg. 20) HERE. Please review carefully. An acknowledgement form will be filled out by the student at the beginning of school.