Register to Play – Winter
In order to be eligible to participate PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW IN ITS ENTIRETY.
This must be completed before a student can begin a fall sport.
Winter sport pre-season parent/player meetings will be announced in the coming weeks.
This form must be handed in to the school nurse (SP main office) or uploaded on SPs website when registering.
- Students must have a new physical completed every 13 months. Make sure your physical does not expire in the middle of a season.
- Students must use the State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record for a physical. It is available to download HERE, in the main office, nurses’ office, or your doctor’s office.
- The physician must ‘check’ the box on the blue form that states, “This student may participate fully in athletic activities and competitive sports.”
- If there are any major health changes or concerns during the school year, student-athletes may be asked to provide updated medical clearance.
Permission to Play Forms:
EACH SEASON – all students & parents/guardians must complete the form below in order for a student athlete to begin the season.
- St. Paul Athletic Permission to Play Form
- Concussion Education Plan and Consent Form
- Cardiac Arrest Education Plan and Consent Form
All freshmen must take a Baseline Concussion Test (the baseline test also gets updated during the student’s junior year). Testing dates for freshmen who have not yet taken the test or juniors who need their baseline test updated will be coordinated/scheduled with the Athletic Director.
St. Paul Catholic Student Handbook/Athletic Policies:
You can find the Student Handbook/Athletic Policies HERE. Please review carefully. An acknowledgement form will be filled out by the student at the beginning of school.
Athletic Presentation at Back to School Night
Attendance is required for all new parents/guardians who have children considering participating in a sport. Mark your calendar – Back to School Night will take place on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 @ 5:30pm.