Class of 2028 prospective students and all transfer students looking to attend St. Paul Catholic High School in the 2024-2025 school year must take a High School Placement Exam as part of the application process.
Need to take the Placement Exam? Fill out the form below
and someone from the Admissions Office will contact you
to schedule a date that works for you and your child.
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language. This exam is NOT an entrance exam. Scores from this exam will be used for academic class choices when registering.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- The test fee is $25, covering the cost of the exam.
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted
Families — On scheduled Placement Exam dates in the Fall and Winter, there will be an informational session beginning at 8:00am for parents/guardians to hear about St. Paul academic programs as well as a tuition assistance conversation. Families are welcome to join us the morning of the Placement Exam. No registration required to attend.