Class of 2026 prospective students and all transfer students looking to attend St. Paul Catholic High School in the 2022-2023 school year must take a High School Placement Exam as part of the application process. Each year students who take the Placement Exam in November or December will be considered for merit-based scholarship opportunities.
Is your student still interested in St. Paul but hasn’t taken the placement exam? No worries. Sign up below and our admissions office will contact you to schedule a day during school for your student to take the placement exam. Questions? Call or email Chelsea Mone ’10; Director of Admissions at 860.584.0911 x 34 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language. This exam is NOT an entrance exam and scores will be used for academic class choices when registering.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- The test fee is $25, covering the cost of the exam.
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted
Families — There will be an informational session beginning at 8:00am for parents/guardians to hear about St. Paul academic programs as well as a tuition assistance conversation. Families are welcome to join us in-person in the auditorium the morning of the Placement Exam. No registration required to attend.
Would you rather send in a printable form with a check? CLICK HERE!