Class of 2026 prospective students and all transfer students looking to attend St. Paul Catholic High School in the 2022-2023 school year must take a High School Placement Exam as part of the application process. Students who take the Placement Exam on one of the following dates (November 6th or December 11th) will be considered for merit-based scholarship opportunities.
The next Placement Exam will be held on February 12th at 8:00am
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language. This exam is NOT an entrance exam and scores will be used for academic class choices when registering.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- The test fee is $25, covering the cost of the exam.
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted
Families — There will be an informational session beginning at 8:00am for parents/guardians to hear about St. Paul academic programs as well as a tuition assistance conversation. Families are welcome to join us in-person in the auditorium the morning of the Placement Exam. Masks will be required and social distancing guidelines will be followed. No registration required to attend.
Would you rather send in a printable form with a check? CLICK HERE!