Class of 2028 prospective students and all transfer students looking to attend St. Paul Catholic High School in the 2024-2025 school year must take a High School Placement Exam as part of the application process. Each year students who take the Placement Exam in October or December will be considered for merit-based scholarship opportunities.
Register for the next Placement Exam by filling out the form below
Saturday, October 28th at 8:00am
(sign up for this date and those taking the exam will receive free admission to our Homecoming football game
immediately following the exam as well as enjoy a sweet treat at the game)
Saturday, December 2nd at 8:00am
Questions? Please contact our Director of Admissions, Chelsea Mone ’10 – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860.584.0911 x434.
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language. This exam is NOT an entrance exam. Scores from this exam will be used for academic class choices when registering.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- The test fee is $25, covering the cost of the exam.
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted
Families — There will be an informational session beginning at 8:00am for parents/guardians to hear about St. Paul academic programs as well as a tuition assistance conversation. Families are welcome to join us the morning of the Placement Exam. No registration required to attend.