The SCRIP program is an incredible way to support St. Paul Catholic High School and for you to earn discounts on your student tuition just by purchasing gift cards to pay for your everyday shopping, dining, vacations, and gifts.
The retailer of the gift cards that you purchase gives back to the school a certain percentage of the gift card amount. Once families earn $250 in gift card percentage rebates for St. Paul’s, families will then earn a tuition credit at the rate of 50% of all subsequent funds earned which will be applied toward the following year’s tuition bill or can be paid out to you by check. Rebates are calculated by the discount percentage per retailer — i.e. Stop & Shop @ 4% x $100 purchased = $4.00 earned. These gift cards are great to use for your weekly shopping needs, birthday gifts, or “Any Day” gifts!
There are a number of ways to place an order:
- A number of cards we have on hand at the school. Please fill out an order form and bring it to the main office with payment in the form of cash or a check. If it is in inventory we will fill your order. If it is not in inventory, we will place the order and it will be in the following Tuesday!
- You can order any of the retailer cards from the shopwithscrip list and drop it off in the main office with payment in the form of cash or check. We will order the cards for you. These gift cards will be delivered to the school’s main office for pick up by you or sent home with your student.
- Want to order online? Visit www.shopwithscrip.com using St. Paul’s Enrollment Code. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for the CODE. Gift cards will be delivered to the school’s main office for pick up by you or sent home with your student (the following Tuesday).
- Want it right away? There are a number of “E-cards” you can purchase through the *new* app. RAISERIGHT
During the school year, orders placed before Monday at Noon will be ordered and filled then filled the following Tuesday. These cards are available for pick up in the school’s main office or they can be sent home with your student. During the summer months’ orders will be filled on an as-needed basis.
- Items not in inventory at the school will be ordered and at the school the following week.
- Large orders are ALWAYS WELCOME! We may need additional processing time. Please reach out to us a couple of weeks before you need your order.
If you have any questions regarding SCRIP, please email email@example.com or call the Advancement Office at 860.584.0911 x21.
Participation in this program is not required by St. Paul families but is highly recommended.