Used Book Take Back Days

June 7, 2016 - 2:54 pm

The St. Paul Used Book Take-Back Days are here!

Earn $$$$ for your used books!

After exams are over, clean out your backpacks and lockers and drop off your used books to be put for sale during our summer buy days!

Bring your used books to the Used Bookstore* (we will take back used books in the cafeteria) on the following dates:

Wednesday, June 8th—9:45am-12:30pm
Thursday, June 9th—9:45am-12:30pm

Leave your books with us and these books will be for sale during our Book-Buy Days during the summer!

If your book(s) sell, we’ll give you 80% of the selling price and we’ll give the remaining 20% back to the school for future activities.

For more information please contact Melissa Lindquist at 860.584.0911 x30 or email