The 2022 AP Exams will be administered as paper-and-pencil exams over two weeks in May:
May 2–6 and May 9–13.
We hope your student is finding AP class/es to be rewarding as well as challenging.
All students enrolled in an AP course at St. Paul are required to take the AP exam/s on the scheduled date/s in May 2022.
Each exam is $96.00 as set by College Board for the 2022 AP exams.
Payment for AP Exams can be processed by clicking the “Buy Now” button below or by check or cash by contacting the Finance Office.
Any questions about payment, please contact Mrs. Gunn at email@example.com.
Deadline date for payment is by November 19, 2021.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
2022 AP EXAM DATES
Monday 5/2 – 8:00AM; United States Government and Politics
Tuesday 5/3 – 12:00PM; Psychology
Wednesday 5/4 – 8:00AM; English Literature and Composition and 12:00PM; Computer Science A
Friday 5/6 – 8:00AM; United States History and 12:00PM; European History
*AP Art & Design Portfolios are due to be submitted to Collegeboard
Monday 5/9 – 8:00AM; Calculus AB
Tuesday 5/10 – 8:00AM; English Language and Composition
Wednesday 5/11- 8:00AM; Spanish Language and 12:00PM; Biology
Friday 5/13 – 8:00AM; Music Theory and 12:00PM; Latin
YOUR GUIDE TO THE AP PROGRAM:
- Test security and administration policies
- Exam fees
- Student checklist
- Getting ready for exam day
- 2022 AP Exam schedule — https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/exam-calendar
Here are some important pieces of information to make sure that you are prepared for your AP exams this year.
- Please come prepared with #2 pencils, a pen with black or dark blue ink, and a charged calculator (if required for your test)
- Afternoon exams – you cannot leave the test room before the test is complete even if you are done with your exam. Please arrange for transportation and let coaches know you will be late to practice etc.
- Below is a list of the tests, date, time, and testing location.
- Please arrive to your testing location 30 minutes prior to your exam start – 7:30 am for morning exams and 11:30 am for afternoon exams (if you have 3rd lunch that day you may attend 2nd lunch).
Students should contact their school counselor with any questions – Mrs. Mancini, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Glynn, email@example.com.