AP EXAMS (MAY 3 – 14)
Here are some important pieces of information to make sure that you are prepared for your AP exams this year.
- Please come prepared with #2 pencils, a pen with black or dark blue ink, and a charged calculator (if required for your test)
- Afternoon exams – you cannot leave the test room before the test is complete even if you are done with your exam. Please arrange for transportation and let coaches know you will be late to practice etc.
- Below is a list of the tests, date, time, and testing location.
- Please arrive to your testing location 30 minutes prior to your exam start – 7:30 am for morning exams and 11:30 am for afternoon exams (if you have 3rd lunch that day you may attend 2nd lunch).
- Review the AP terms and conditions – https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/ap-2020-2021/about-2021-ap-exams/terms-conditions
AP Biology – Friday, May 14, 8:00 am, Language Lab
AP Calculus AB – Tuesday, May 4, 8:00 am, Gymnasium
AP Computer Science A – Thursday, May 6, 12:00 noon, Gymnasium
AP Drawing – Online submission
AP English Language & Composition – Wednesday, May 12, 8:00 am, Gymnasium
AP English Literature & Composition – Wednesday, May 5, 8:00 am, Gymnasium
AP European History – Friday, May 7, 12:00 noon, Gymnasium
AP Latin – Tuesday, May 11, 12:00 noon, Language Lab
AP Psychology – Tuesday, May 11, 12:00 noon, Gymnasium
AP Spanish Language & Culture – Tuesday, May 11, 8:00 am, Gymnasium
AP United States Government & Politics – Monday, May 3, 8:00 am, Gymnasium
AP United States History –Thursday, May 6, 8:00 am, Gymnasium
Students should contact Mrs. Glynn, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions or if they have an extenuating circumstance and would like to take a digital AP exam.