- Special luminaries in honor of loved ones present & past will cover our campus with love & light!
- Advent prayer service & candle lighting ceremony outside featuring St. Paul students.
- Horse & Carriage Rides around campus provided by Wood Acres Farm. Marshmallow Roasting by the St. Paul fire pits.
- Holiday Shopping & Activities at the St. Paul Annex.
- Visit Santa’s Corner, purchase Wreaths, Poinsettias, Ornaments & St. Paul gear.
- Musical Performance by St. Paul Band Students in the Auditorium.
- Hot Cocoa, delicious soup & light refreshments served.
Get your tickets today – ONLINE 24/7
Questions? Call 860.584.0911 Ext. 21 or Ext. 30.
Online Ticket Ordering Instructions
1) Log onto: https://spchsperformingarts.brownpapertickets.com
—This will take you directly to our ticket sales page.
2) Click “Get tickets” in the In the middle of the screen
3) Choose what date you wish to attend the event from the drop down menu.
4) Click “Show Available Tickets”. It may click you back to the “Get tickets” page but just click “Get tickets” again.
5) Choose the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase.
6) Choose your delivery option, Will Call or Print at Home.
7) Click add to cart. You will then be prompted to choose your seats.
8) ***Important*** The best available seats will be chosen for you by the system . The seats the system has assigned to you will be clearly marked in orange. If you are satisfied with these seats, select Next and proceed to check out.
If you would rather choose your own seats, click Let Me Choose My Seats at the bottom of the page.
Deselect the seats you DO NOT WANT.
Select the seats you DO WANT from the chart.
When you have finished selecting your new seats, select click Next.
***PLEASE NOTE THE TICKETS WILL SAVE IN YOUR CART FOR 15 MINUTES
AND THEN WILL BE RELEASED***
9) Once you click Next you will be directed to “Your Cart”. Review “Your Cart” and make sure all is correct. If all is good, click “Check Out Now”.
10) You will be asked to enter “Buyer Details” and Payment Information.
11) On your Order Confirmation page you will have a “Print Tickets “ button the right side of the screen. Make sure to print your tickets (if you chose that option) and don’t forget to bring them with you to the show.
We do not anticipate any issues with ordering online; however, if you experience a technical issue there is a “HELP” link on the brownpapertickets.com site or you can call 800.838.3006. If you have a question specific to the Penny Dreadful tickets, please email Melissa Lindquist at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As we give thanks for all things in our lives at this time of Thanksgiving, we are also preparing for St. Paul’s participation in the March for Life Pilgrimage of the Archdiocese of Hartford, Thursday, January 17 through Friday, January 18.
Applications for this pilgrimage are due BEFORE Thanksgiving break, no later than Wed., Nov. 21.
CLICK HERE for a PDF version of the application. No payment or permission form is due until applicant selection is complete. This year’s process is similar to and also different from past years, so please read and complete the application carefully. There is a student portion and a parent portion as well.
Any questions please email Sister Marie Benedict Elliot – email@example.com
Open to all NVL athletes & their parents/ guardians.
Monday, December 3rd from 6:00-7:30 at Naugatuck High School
Family Cruise to Bermuda – Coming Summer 2019!
Consistent with our school theme of #lovethyneighbor, we will usher in this year’s Christmas season by taking our St. Paul “neighborhood” to a showing of “A Christmas Carol” at the Hartford Stage on Friday, December 7, 2018.
For more details and the permission slip please CLICK HERE.
The permission slip (with a deposit) should be returned to your child’s homeroom by Wednesday, October 31. Any remaining balance can be paid prior to November 30.