Girls Lacrosse – Elaine Mancini –email@example.com
In order to be eligible to participate, make sure to complete each item listed below. These forms and policies are to be filled out and reviewed by parents and student athletes.
PHYSICAL HEALTH FORM
TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ATHLETE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL HEALTH FORM ON FILE. Please mail, drop off or email to the athletic office. Please note:
- For sports, physicals are valid for 13 months. Make sure the physical does not expire in the middle of the season.
- Students must use the State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record (blue form) for a physical. It is available to download HERE, in the main office, nurses’ office, or your doctor’s office.
- Physical forms must be handed into the school nurse!
- The physician must ‘check’ the box on that blue form that states, “This student may participate fully in athletic activities and competitive sports.”
- During the school year, if there are any major health changes or concerns, student-athletes may be asked to provide updated medical clearance.
BASELINE CONCUSSION TEST
All FRESHMEN students must take the baseline test and then it needs to be updated during the student’s JUNIOR year. If your student needs to take or update their baseline test please contact Mr. Dennehy at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FOLLOWING FORMS ARE REQUIRED TO BE COMPLETE BEFORE ATHLETES CAN BEGIN TO PLAY EACH SEASON.
- Athletic Permission to Play Form — Parents and student athletes, please CLICK HERE and fill out the electronic form and submit.
- Concussion Education and Consent Form — Parents and student athletes, please CLICK HERE to review the document and sign the consent/acknowledgment form (electronically).
- Cardiac Arrest Education and Consent Form — Parents and student athletes, please CLICK HERE to review the document and sign the consent/acknowledgment form (electronically).
- Athletic Department on-line Presentation — Parents and student athletes, please CLICK HERE to review the document and sign the acknowledgment form (electronically).
St. Paul Catholic Student/Handbook/Athletic Policies – Please review carefully.