The St. Paul online textbook store for the 2020-2021 school year IS LIVE.
Make sure to have your schedule and course numbers for ease of searching.
FAQs about ecampus? CLICK HERE
How do I order my textbooks from ecampus? CLICK HERE
Can I purchase from a ecampus.com marketplace? CLICK HERE
How do I access my bookshelf after purchasing my ebooks? CLICK HERE
ST. PAUL BOOKSTORE – USED BOOK INVENTORY
- For a list of used books that St. Paul has in inventory – PLEASE CLICK HERE – this is a list of used books we have in our inventory. You can purchase these books at a discounted cost. These books are used and are only hard copy books; therefore any access codes students may need are not included. You can visit spchs.etechcampus.com to check EACH COURSE NUMBER and see a list of EACH BOOK YOU WILL NEED for that course.
- If a book you need is available on the inventory sheet- please email Melissa at email@example.com with your book selections. She will set up payment and a time to pick up the books.
- If you do not find it on the inventory sheet you will have to purchase or rent from spchs.etechcampus.com or from another retailer.
- Please note – the used books at St. Paul are on a first come first served purchase basis.
- All used books purchased from St. Paul will be picked up by the family/student at a predetermined time set.
The Used Bookstore will not be open at the school as it has been in the past!
Thank you from all the St. Paul students, faculty, and administration for your gift to the 2019-2020 Annual Falcon Fund!
We are feverishly working on getting our Fall student schedules together, getting plans together on reopening safely, and getting anxiously awaiting everyone to be back on campus!
If you are interested in making a gift to our Annual Falcon Fund for 2020-2021, please contact our Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to get your St. Paul Strong #2020 gear TODAY! Deadline extended until May 29th!
Remember these unprecedented times while donating to a great cause – 10% of your apparel purchase will be donated to United Way of West Central Connecticut COVID-19 Community Response Fund!
Señora LeBron-Rojas’ Spanish III class was asked to create a visual with descriptions in Spanish as to what each of the students have been doing during the quarantine. Students were to use correct grammar and tenses while writing descriptions.
CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2020: Although most colleges have pushed out their deposit deadlines, many Seniors made their choice by College Decision Day, traditionally on May 1. A preliminary listing of those colleges that the Class of 2020 will attend in the Fall of 2020 include:
PHOTOS OF COLLEGE DECISION DAY WILL BE POSTED SOON!
American International College, Assumption College, Bentley University, Boston College, Canisius College, Catholic University of America, College of the Holy Cross, College of William & Mary, Central Connecticut State University, Curry College, Eastern Connecticut State University, Emmanuel College, Fairfield University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Fordham University, Franciscan University Steubenville, Hofstra University, Howard University, Industrial Management & Training Institute, King’s College, Liberty University, Massachusetts Maritime Academy, Middlesex Community College, Pasco-Hernando State College, Post University, Providence College, Quinnipiac University, Rhode Island College, Rochester Institute of Technology, Roanoke College, Roger Williams University, Saint Anselm College, Salve Regina University, Southern Connecticut State University, Southern New Hampshire University, Springfield College, Stonehill College, Syracuse University, Temple University, University of Connecticut, University of Hartford, University of Nebraska at Omaha, University of New England, University of New Hampshire, University of New Haven, University of Rhode Island, University of Southern California, University in South Korea, University of St. Joseph, University of Tampa, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Wesleyan University, Western New England University, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.