The St. Paul online textbook store for the 2020-2021 school year IS LIVE.
Make sure to have your schedule and course numbers for ease of searching.
FAQs about ecampus? CLICK HERE
How do I order my textbooks from ecampus? CLICK HERE
Can I purchase from a ecampus.com marketplace? CLICK HERE
How do I access my bookshelf after purchasing my ebooks? CLICK HERE
ST. PAUL BOOKSTORE – USED BOOK INVENTORY
- For a list of used books that St. Paul has in inventory – PLEASE CLICK HERE – this is a list of used books we have in our inventory. You can purchase these books at a discounted cost. These books are used and are only hard copy books; therefore any access codes students may need are not included. You can visit spchs.etechcampus.com to check EACH COURSE NUMBER and see a list of EACH BOOK YOU WILL NEED for that course.
- If a book you need is available on the inventory sheet- please email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org with your book selections. She will set up payment and a time to pick up the books.
- If you do not find it on the inventory sheet you will have to purchase or rent from spchs.etechcampus.com or from another retailer.
- Please note – the used books at St. Paul are on a first come first served purchase basis.
- All used books purchased from St. Paul will be picked up by the family/student at a predetermined time set.
The Used Bookstore will not be open at the school as it has been in the past!