Tuition per student for the 2018-2019 academic year is $10,975. Tuition for the second child in the same family is $8,975 and for the third child is $5,975. iPad, classroom books and uniforms are not included and must be purchased separately by students.
Refunds for student withdrawal will be made on the following basis: Twenty-five percent (25%) of the annual tuition is non-refundable for withdrawal after the start of school. Fifty percent (50%) of the annual tuition is non-refundable after the start of the second quarter. No refunds will be made after the second semester begins in January. If student withdrawal is a result of expulsion due to behavior infraction(s), no refunds will be made. Refund requests must be made in writing within thirty days of withdrawal.
All fees are non-refundable.
The Registration Fee is $300 for new students, $200 for returning students, with a maximum of $400 per family. This fee is due at the time the student registers for classes.
A Non-Parish Assessment Fee of $250 is due from those students who are not members of a Catholic parish. Parishes in the Archdiocese of Hartford pay this fee for students who are registered, active, and contributing members.
Optional bus transportation is available for many surrounding towns for a fee of $880 for the 2018-2019 school year. Additional siblings will be charged a rate of $630 each.
A Course Change Fee of $100 per course is assessed for voluntary course changes. Please see the student handbook for more information.
Smart Tuition provides tuition collection services for the school.
- Tuition may be paid in 2, 4, or monthly installments through Smart Tuition.
- The Smart Tuition annual enrollment fee is $50 for all plans except the 2-payment plan, which has a $20 annual enrollment fee.
- Smart Tuition offers the following methods of payment. Please go to www.enrollwithsmart.com for more details, or contact the Finance Office.
- Automatic Checking or Savings withdrawal on the 5th or the 20th of the month, starting in July.
- Invoices sent out by mail, with payments due on the 5th or the 20th of the month. Payments can be made by mail, online, or by phone.
- A late fee of $40 will be assessed for each late or missed payment. Payments are considered late one day after the due date.
For payments made directly to St. Paul:
- An administrative fee will be assessed for direct billing by the school.
- For monthly billing, the administrative fee is $125.
- For quarterly billing, the administrative fee is $75.
- For semi-annual billing, the administrative fee is $50.
- A Late Fee of $35 will be assessed for each late or missed payment.
- A Finance Charge of 1% per month will be charged on past due balances.
- Tuition payments may be made by check, cash, or money order.
- A Returned Check Fee of $30 will be assessed for each check returned by the bank.
- Any fees incurred by the school due to wire transfers or due to payments denied for insufficient funds or other reasons will be billed to the family.