Tuition per student for the 2016-2017 academic year is $10,400. Tuition for the second child in the same family is $8,400 and for the third child is $5,400. iPad, classroom books and uniforms are not included and must be purchased separately by students.
Refunds for student withdrawal will be made on the following basis: Twenty-five percent (25%) of the annual tuition is non-refundable for withdrawal after the start of school. Fifty percent (50%) of the annual tuition is non-refundable after the start of the second quarter. No refunds will be made after the second semester begins in January. If student withdrawal is a result of expulsion due to behavior infraction(s), no refunds will be made.
All fees are non-refundable.
The Registration Fee is $300 for new students, $200 for returning students, with a maximum of $400 per family. This fee is due at the time the student registers for classes.
A Non-Parish Assessment Fee of $250 is due from those students who are not members of a Catholic parish. Parishes in the Archdiocese of Hartford pay this fee for students who are registered, active, and contributing members.
Optional bus transportation is available for many surrounding towns for a fee of $880 for the 2016-2017 school year. Additional siblings will be charged a rate of $630 each.
A Course Change Fee of $100 per course is assessed for voluntary course changes. Please see the student handbook for more information.
Smart Tuition provides tuition collection services for the school.
- Tuition may be paid in 2, 4, or monthly installments through Smart Tuition.
- The Smart Tuition annual enrollment fee is $50.
- Smart Tuition offers the following methods of payment. See the Smart Tuition contract for more details.
- Automatic Checking or Savings withdrawal on the 5th or the 20th of the month, starting in July.
- Invoices sent out by mail, with payments due on the 5th or the 20th of the month. Payments can be made by mail, online, or by phone.
- A late fee of $40 will be assessed for each late or missed payment. Payments are considered late one day after the due date.
For payments made directly to St. Paul:
An administrative fee will be assessed for direct billing by the school.
- For monthly billing, the administrative fee is $125.
- For quarterly billing, the administrative fee is $75.
- For semi-annual billing, the administrative fee is $50.
A Late Fee of $35 will be assessed for each late or missed payment.
A Finance Charge of 1% per month will be charged on past due balances.
Tuition payments may be made by check, cash, or money order.
A Returned Check Fee of $30 will be assessed for each check returned by the bank.
Any fees incurred by the school due to wire transfers or due to payments denied for insufficient funds or other reasons will be billed to the family.