Thank you for your interest in St. Paul Catholic High School
Prospective grade 9 or grade 10 students looking to attend St. Paul Catholic High School in the 2020-2021 school year must take the Placement Exam on either November 2, 2019 at 8:00 am or December 14, 2019 at 8:00 am.
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- The test fee is $25
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted