If your prospective grade 9 or grade 10 student is interested in taking the placement exam for the 2019-20 school year, please register below. There is a test fee of $25. If you have any questions please contact Mr. Crowley, Director of Admissions at 860-584-0911 Ext. 34 or email@example.com.
For prospective grade 9 or grade 10 students
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- The test fee is $25
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted