Thank you for your interest in St. Paul Catholic High School. Our Placement Exam for students wishing to attend St. Paul Catholic High School in the school year 2018-19. If your prospective grade 9 or grade 10 student is interested in taking the placement exam for the 2019-20 school year, please call or email Mr. Crowley, Director of Admissions at 860-584-0911 Ext. 34 or email@example.com with any questions.
For prospective grade 9 or grade 10 students
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- Test results (with an explanation) will be mailed to families within a month after the test.
- The test fee is $25
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted
- Deadline to register is two days before scheduled exam.