There’s still time!!!
Schedule to take the St. Paul Placement Exam for the 2019-2020 school year. Just email, call (860-584-0911) or register below to schedule a time that is good for you. There is a test fee of $25.
For prospective grade 9 or grade 10 students
- The Placement Exam is a standardized test that evaluates a student’s performance levels in both basic skills and cognitive areas. The basic skills are math, reading, and language.
- The cognitive portion of the test measures verbal and quantitative skills. The test is multiple-choice and is divided into several sections.
- The test fee is $25
- Students should bring two #2 pencils
- Snacks/refreshments will be provided
- Calculators are not permitted