- Special luminaries in honor of loved ones present & past will cover our campus with love & light!
- Advent prayer service & candle lighting ceremony outside featuring St. Paul students.
- Horse & Carriage Rides around campus provided by Wood Acres Farm. Marshmallow Roasting by the St. Paul fire pits.
- Holiday Shopping & Activities at the St. Paul Annex.
- Visit Santa’s Corner, purchase Wreaths, Poinsettias, Ornaments & St. Paul gear.
- Musical Performance by St. Paul Band Students in the Auditorium.
- Hot Cocoa, delicious soup & light refreshments served.
Get your tickets today – ONLINE 24/7
Questions? Call 860.584.0911 Ext. 21 or Ext. 30.
Online Ticket Ordering Instructions
1) Log onto: https://spchsperformingarts.brownpapertickets.com
—This will take you directly to our ticket sales page.
2) Click “Get tickets” in the In the middle of the screen
3) Choose what date you wish to attend the event from the drop down menu.
4) Click “Show Available Tickets”. It may click you back to the “Get tickets” page but just click “Get tickets” again.
5) Choose the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase.
6) Choose your delivery option, Will Call or Print at Home.
7) Click add to cart. You will then be prompted to choose your seats.
8) ***Important*** The best available seats will be chosen for you by the system . The seats the system has assigned to you will be clearly marked in orange. If you are satisfied with these seats, select Next and proceed to check out.
If you would rather choose your own seats, click Let Me Choose My Seats at the bottom of the page.
Deselect the seats you DO NOT WANT.
Select the seats you DO WANT from the chart.
When you have finished selecting your new seats, select click Next.
***PLEASE NOTE THE TICKETS WILL SAVE IN YOUR CART FOR 15 MINUTES
AND THEN WILL BE RELEASED***
9) Once you click Next you will be directed to “Your Cart”. Review “Your Cart” and make sure all is correct. If all is good, click “Check Out Now”.
10) You will be asked to enter “Buyer Details” and Payment Information.
11) On your Order Confirmation page you will have a “Print Tickets “ button the right side of the screen. Make sure to print your tickets (if you chose that option) and don’t forget to bring them with you to the show.
We do not anticipate any issues with ordering online; however, if you experience a technical issue there is a “HELP” link on the brownpapertickets.com site or you can call 800.838.3006. If you have a question specific to the Penny Dreadful tickets, please email Melissa Lindquist at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The St. Paul Catholic High School Placement Exam for prospective grade 9 and grade 10 students will be held on Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. until approximately 12:00 noon.
For students who have registered to take the exam on Saturday, they are asked to enter the school through the cafeteria doors located in the rear of the school at 7:30 a.m. Students may be picked up after the exam from the cafeteria.
For students who have not yet registered for the exam, there is still time! Online registration is available on the St. Paul website, www.spchs.com and walk-ins are always welcome!
#2 pencils will be available for students. Please, no calculators are allowed and cell phones will have to be turned off during the exam. Snacks will be provided during a mid-morning break.
The Financial Assistance Information Session will take place in the St. Paul Catholic High School auditorium on Saturday, November 17 as well. While students are taking the placement exam, parents and guardians are invited to learn about the financial assistance process and other general information. The session begins at 8:00 a.m. and will last approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
If you have any questions, please call or email Matt Crowley, Director of Admissions at 860-584-0911 Ext. 34 or email@example.com.
As we give thanks for all things in our lives at this time of Thanksgiving, we are also preparing for St. Paul’s participation in the March for Life Pilgrimage of the Archdiocese of Hartford, Thursday, January 17 through Friday, January 18.
Applications for this pilgrimage are due BEFORE Thanksgiving break, no later than Wed., Nov. 21.
CLICK HERE for a PDF version of the application. No payment or permission form is due until applicant selection is complete. This year’s process is similar to and also different from past years, so please read and complete the application carefully. There is a student portion and a parent portion as well.
Any questions please email Sister Marie Benedict Elliot – firstname.lastname@example.org
Open to all NVL athletes & their parents/ guardians.
Monday, December 3rd from 6:00-7:30 at Naugatuck High School
Family Cruise to Bermuda – Coming Summer 2019!
Baseline Concussion Testing Sessions
If students have not received the Baseline Concussion Testing the next sessions are on Nov. 13th, 14th & 15th for all winter student athletes. Testing will be begin each day in the computer lab @ 2:20.