St. Paul Catholic High School encourages prospective students to complete an on-line Application for Admission. (Click Here) Applicants may work on their on-line application, save it and submit it as soon as possible.
Students applying to St. Paul using the on-line application must also download, print and send the completed forms to St. Paul:
Applications for Admissions are also available at the school or may be downloaded (see below).
St. Paul Catholic High School admits students on the basis of their academic potential, preparation, and achievement. Students are expected to possess the intellectual curiosity, motivation, and maturity to profit from a stimulating and intellectual environment. Additionally, students are expected to exhibit acceptable standards of behavior.
To apply for admission to St. Paul Catholic High School students must submit a completed Admissions Application Package. Print out and complete each of the required forms listed below.
- Application for Admission
- Authorization for Release of Student Info
- Recommendation Forms: English, Mathematics
- Guidance Information Form
- Placement Exam Registration Form For all students applying to grade 9 or 10. Placement exams are held at St. Paul Catholic High School and a $25.00 testing fee covers the cost of the exam.
- Copies of grade 7 and grade 8 report cards.
- A copy of SBAC, IOWA, or CMT Exam scores.
*Note: If you are unable to print out application package or placement exam form, please contact our Admission Office at, 860-584-0911 Ext. 34
For information on scholarships and tuition assistance, see the Academic Scholarship and Tuition Assistance Section.
To apply for admission to St. Paul Catholic High School prospective transfer students are asked to submit a completed Admissions Application Package or submit an on-line application (Click Here). In addition, transfer students are required to have a personal interview with our Dean of Academic Life.