Finance Manager Position
St. Paul Catholic High School, Bristol, CT seeks a dynamic results-oriented professional with experience in a variety of business finance operations/services. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversees all accounts receivable and accounts payable activities
- Researches and contacts vendors for purchase pricing
- Prepares and coordinates payroll with outside payroll processor
- Reconciles bank accounts and prepares monthly financial reports
- Involved with management in preparation of the annual operating budget as well as coordinates preparation of external audit materials
Position is full-time and reports to Director of Finance.
Qualifications include bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 3-5 years related experience and/or training, QuickBooks knowledge, and Microsoft applications.
Interested candidates should send resume to: Mr. Cary Dupont, President, St. Paul Catholic High School, 1001 Stafford Ave., Bristol, CT 06010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute Teacher (per diem)
To apply please send resume to:
Mr. James Cooper
St. Paul Catholic High School
1001 Stafford Avenue
Bristol, CT 06010
No Phone Calls Please
Prospective teaching candidates must complete this application for the Office of Catholic Schools.